Turf & Landscape® has over 30 standard formulations specifically designed for Turf and Amenity Horticulture applications.
Turf & Landscape® is committed to supplying consistently high quality products.
Read our quality commitment policy.
Turf & Landscape® will ensure that your fertilizer inputs maximise the return on your investment.
Turf & Landscape® will provide professional, agronomic and logistical support to ensure a sustainable relationship.
Not only do we provide industry leading Fluid Fertilizer & Microbial Stimulant Blends but we provide technical support to ensure you make the most of your investment.
We have the facility to develop prescription blends to ensure your situation receives the exact nutrients that it desires. Contact us for more information.
We are passionate about innovation. We are constantly developing new blends and optimizing efficiencies as new information becomes available.
Turf & Landscape® Benefits
- Nutrients are in 100% water soluble plant available forms for rapid uptake by both foliar and fertigation methods.
- A wide range of nutrient ratios are available to account for different nutrient demands in relation to the stage of plant growth.
- Products that contain trace elements are chelated where required to reduce mineral lock-up and improve the efficiency of plant uptake.
- Liquids allow for small amounts of nutrients to be applied accurately (little-often) to more closely meet plant demand rather than in large single applications that can result in leaching and run-off.
- Uniform liquid blends are not subject to the segregation issues associated with solid fertilizer products, thus achieving uniform distribution of applied nutrients.
- Soluble nutrients eliminate the need to dissolve solid fertilizers and provide ease of application (no insoluble blockages in injection or spray equipment). Multinutrient fluid blends reduce the possibility of human error when mixing dry fertilizer products.
- In addition, liquid fertigation offers the potential for a decreased number of field passes required to apply plant nutrients resulting in reduced fuel costs, machinery wear & tear, and ultimately labour can be used more efficiently.
- Manual handling issues are reduced and there is no need to deal with fertilizer that may be dusty or set hard in the bag.
- The Turf & Landscape® product range uses chloride free sources of Potassium, helping reduce the amount of chloride applied to soils.
- Our fluid fertilizer solutions can be mixed with a wide variety of horticultural chemicals.